Real fully continous pyrolysis plant
Feeding and discharging both are continuous mode
Top end modern plant
Fully continuous pyrolysis plant Introduction:
CFP-15 Pyrolysis System is a real fully continuous process( non-stop running in 24 hours).
The system has following main important parts:
Separated burning stove (Indirect heating to the reactor)
Automatic feeding screw conveyor with hot air pre-heating system;
Long main reactor with internal screw propeller conveyor
Automatic discharging system with strong magnetic separator
Oil-Gas Separator and Condenser system.
This full continuous pyrolysis system has solved many shortcomings of the fixed bed type and other types pyrolysis equipments like low capacity,long cycling time, high energy consumption, heavy physical labor,bad working environment etc. In the meanwhile,solved the batch rotary kiln’s problems like many sealed points,potential safety and air pollution because of its easy leakage of oil-outlet and hole of material discharging. CFP-15 Full automatic continuous system adopted original inner screw propeller,not only ensure the materials heating uniformly,pyrolysis reaction fully,but also ensure the pyrolysis gas and carbon black powder separated fully, which can produce good quality carbon black and good quality oil.
(1) The cut waste tyre pieces are fed into feeding machine and preheated then transported into the reactor. Materials are driven forward in the reactor and pyrolyzed. The gas passes through the evaporation pipe on top of the reactor and enters the gas liquid separator. The broken down carbon black and steel wires are discharged by the auto discharging machine into the carbon black conveyor,and the steel wires are separated from the carbon black with the magnetic selector.The carbon black will be given to the carbon black processing machine.
(2) The condensed fuel oil comes into relay tank.When oil level of relay tank up to the fixed height,then use pump into the storage tank.
(3) The waste gas was discharged from the top of relay tank into waste gas buffer tank, inhaled by the vacuum pump into air liquid separator, where the waste gas is separated from liquid and goes into water sealed tank. From the water sealed tank, waste gas enters into the hot air furnace for burning.
(4) Cooling water is sucked by the pump from water recycling pool and sent to the condenser tubes. Water travels in the tube from bottom to top and returns to recycling water pool.
(5) Steam is generated by the boiler and is passed to the pyrolysis kettle feeding steam inlet, discharging steam inlet and kettle internal inlet, being over heated by the kettle and finally enter the kettle.
(6) Fuel oil is dehydrated in the storage tank, sucked by the pump, passing the filter and goes into the fuel oil tank. The oil is supplied to the steam boiler and hot air furnace.
Main Technical Specification
(1) Capacity: 15Ton per day, with the tire pieces size less than 30x30mm